12 Nov 2011

Grace tracks

GRACE, God tracks us who once sought Him.
This past week, what i have believed, written and taught came over me again - - and Grace works like strong relentless waves, crashing up upon the shore until it is clean. Lapping at the edges of faith until fresh sand, sea glass, seaweed contours...

I stood powerless, I who once fought and worked hard for my vision of the glorious...too tired to want to try anymore. If God only showed up when I was depleted, it would seem cruel. But no, i know He has constantly been around. i have a record of the wind blowing...but i really did prefer my way, my time, my outcomes...and so i had to fight till i tire.

And then, Grace still came around.

i want to take some credit: all the hours of trying, praying, buckets of tears...
does it matter? In the mystery of love and time, Grace gathered everything and mixed them into a healing potion. Will i drink this cup?
i sip tentatively... strength, hope, even warmth returns...

now i must note Grace's tracks and keep walking in the path set out..

5 comments:

  1. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the finest blogs online.
    I will recommend this site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read so many content about the blogger lovers but this article is really a nice article, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never
    found any interesting article like yours.

    It's pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if
    all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone!
    Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts!

    Keep up the superb work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This design is spectacular! You certainly know how to keep
    a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job.
    I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented
    it. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and heart here, and helping to to build a real, faith-full community together!